Princess Cruises wants to reward and thank their returning passengers. With this in mind they created their past passenger loyalty program, Princess Cruises’ Captain’s Circle. The more you sail with Princess , the benefits you receive accumulate.
*After you complete your 1st cruise, you are a Gold Member.
- Guests can receive a discount of up to $100.00pp depending on ship and sailing date.
- Members who book early will be eligible for reduced deposits of 50% of the standard deposit amount, excluding the world cruise. Here are the guidelines:
Itinerary: Book By:
Sun Princess 2012 World Cruise July 31, 2011
Dawn Princess Circle Pacific Cruise July 31, 2011
Alaska 2012 September 30, 2011
Europe 2012 September 30, 2011
Sun Princess Summer 2012 September 30, 2011
Dawn Princess Summer 2012 September 30, 2011
All Fall 2012 sailings December 31, 2011
All Spring 2013 sailings March 31, 2012
- Special members-only pricing though out the year
- Members-only onboard events
- Princess Passport –- a way for guest to record every Princess cruise adventure. Collect your destination stamps, every time you travel with Princess you will receive a stamped signed by the Captain with the destinations of your cruise.
- Circle Host onboard — a special Princess representative to make sure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
- Member Benefits card that indicates your Captain Circle number and also verifies your club level. Make sure your cruise guide applies this number to each new Princess cruise.
- Princess Captain Circle quarterly magazine — a new edition comes out every 3 months with exciting Princess news and special offers
- Princess Captain Circle E-newsletter — register your email online with Princess and receive 8 newsletters throughout the year with special offers just for Captain Circle members.
- Gold Member recognition pin
- Princess Captain Circle Center online
- Princess “Free Cruise “ Photo competition– send in your photos from your Princess cruise along with a 25 – 50 word description of your cruise experience and you could win a free cruise!!
*From 6th -15th cruise or 51-150 cruise days. * Receive the same benefits as Gold Level PLUS:
- Princess Platinum Vacation Protection upgrade
- Preferred Check-In
- Platinum membership lounge
- Complimentary internet packages dependent on the length of your cruise
*From your 16th cruise on or after151 days.*Receive the same benefits as Gold Level and Platinum Levels PLUS:
- Priority Tender
- Priority Disembarkation
- Shoe Polish Service
- Complimentary Laundry Service
- One Complimentary Mini-bar Set Up
- Complimentary deluxe canapés on the formal nights of your cruise
- Complimentary afternoon tea in your stateroom
- Upgraded bathroom amenities
- 10% Boutique discount
- Complimentary wine tasting.
Princess’ Captain Circle Program is one of the most rewarding in the industry, your loyalty is recognized and that is a wonderful thing!
Have you sailed with Princess Cruises? Would you sail again?