Carnival Cruise Line is giving Galveston, Texas the breath of fresh air that it deserves.
This beauty of a ship will be sailing year-round from Galveston, cruising 7 night Western Caribbean and Bahamas/Florida itineraries.
Launched in May 2011, the Magic is an impressive 130,000 tons and carries 3,690 guests with a crew of 1,367.
A couple of many things not to miss:
- SportSquare, a fitness and fun area that features the first ever ropes course at sea,the SkyCourse.
- Cherry on Top, a new candy store!
- Cucina del Capitano, an Italian family-style dining experience.
- Make sure you check out RedFrog Pub which is Caribbean inspired in its food and drink, and just an overall fun place to be.
- Carnival WaterWorks boasting two waterslides and splash zones.
- The Lanai, a convenient wraparound walkway on the promenade… and home of the hot tub.
- Camp Carnival, Circle “C” and Club O2
- Serenity Adult-Only Area, where kids are neither seen nor heard.
Having fun is easy to do on a Carnival cruise, and the Carnival Magic is no exception. Let the good times roll — day or night. Play a family-friendly game of mini golf (9 holes), shoot hoops, take a run or even challenge yourself on the ropes course. Get fit in the fitness center, relax and unwind by the pool or in Cloud 9 Spa… or if adult interaction is what you crave, the Serenity adults-only retreat is the perfect spot. As the sun sets, watch the entertainment excitement set in and see a show or laugh and enjoy good times with friends in one of the ship’s many bars, clubs and lounges. And don’t forget about the food… the delicious and abundant food.
Don’t worry about running out of things to do — you won’t — but don’t be surprised if you have trouble deciding what to do next!
Take a virtual tour of the Carnival Magic!