Once you have reserved your cruise it is very important that you complete your Online Check-In or ‘Funpass’ check-in with Carnival. The information entered on your online FunPass is required by the Department of Homeland Security for you to board the ship. This information may be shared with government agencies as required by law or as requested by such agencies. Additionally, it is used for internal security screening purposes. Failure to provide this information in advance may result in denied boarding.
Completing this pre-registration allows you to print your boarding passes. This will also save you a ton of time at the pier, you can proceed directly to the expedited FunPass lane at embarkation where your documents will be verified.
You are able to complete Carnival’s FunPass Check-In up to 24 hours prior to sailing:
- Click here to access Carnival’s secure site. Scroll down a little and click on Access Your Booking Now.
- Enter your booking number (located just above Passenger Details on your CruiseNow invoice), Last Name, Date of Birth, Ship and Sail Date.
- Next you will click on View Details button under the To-Do List column.
- You will then click on Check-In (FunPass). Then just follow the prompts to fulfill the required information: Citizenship Verification, Contact Information, Documentation Information, an Emergency Contact not sailing with you, and you will set up your Onboard Spending Account.
- Once all this information is inputted into the system, your FunPass will be complete.
- Next you can view and reserve Shore Excursions for your cruise vacation, spa treatments, airport transfers, and Camp Carnival.
- Once all of this is complete you can also view and print your Cruise Documents which include: Luggage Tags (you print and put on your luggage–or you can request luggage tags from the porters at the pier, they are more durable), Boarding Pass, and General Information (booking summary, travel notes, purchased services, etc).
This FunPass Check-In is a quick process that will save you a lot of time at the pier. So definitely fill it out in advance and have a wonderful cruise vacation!
You might like: