I cannot stress enough how important it is to complete your online registration before you set sail. This is a fairly simple process that will save you a lot of time at the pier!
You can fill out your Celebrity Cruises Online Check-in up to 4 days prior to sailing.
- Just click here for Celebrity’s secure site to begin your on-line check in.
- You will then have to enter your reservation number (located directly above the Passenger Names on your CruiseNow invoice), last name, ship, and sail date. You are able to exit and log-in as often as needed.
- Once you have entered your reservation, you will then scroll down and click on the blue button that says “Start Check-In Process”.
- Once on the next page, follow the prompts to provide the necessary personal and travel information, confirm your Celebrity Cruise Ticket Contract, and setup your onboard expense account. Once completed your XPRESS PASS will generate that you print and take with you to check in a the pier. This XPRESS PASS is your boarding pass.
- After you have provided the necessary information and checked -in, you are able to manage your reservation in other beneficial ways using the blue tabs towards the top of the page. You can reserve shore excursions, make reservations for specialty dining, purchase beverage packages, and make a reservation for the AquaSpa!
- Your electronic travel documents (they provide information relevant to your sailing) will be emailed to you approximately 3-4 weeks prior to sailing.
- If you would like luggage tags mailed directly to you, rather than use the electronic version sent in your travel documents, then a request for them must be made no later than 14 days prior to sailing. You may make this request in the reservation management system you used for the Online Check In.
Once this is complete you are all set and ready to enjoy your cruise onboard Celebrity (jealous!). Just make sure you take your boarding pass and necessary documentation (passport, visas, etc.) to the pier with you.