The first thing you need to do after you make your final payment on your Princess Cruise is fill out your ‘Cruise Personalizer,‘ a fancy way of saying your Online Check-In. This will save you time and a headache at the pier.
PROVIDE–provide Princess with your immigration information to get you onboard quickly
PERSONALIZE–personalize your experience onboard Princess by letting them know your favorite drink, or of any special needs that require attention
PRE-RESERVE–pre reserve your shore excursions or spa treatments
PREVIEW–preview your upcoming cruise, print boarding passes and travel summary
The Cruise Personalizer must be filled out seven days prior to sailing. Just follow the steps below!
- Click on this link to get started.
- You will then need to fill in your first name, last name, date of birth, and booking number( located right above Passenger Details on your CruiseNow invoice).
- Next read through the Terms and Conditions. Click on the button that you accept them and the click on the proceed button.
- Then read through the Passenger Contract. You can then click on the accept button and then the proceed button.
- After you have accepted both the Terms and Conditions and the Passenger Contract you will then be able to fill out your Passenger Immigration information. Please click on the blue button that says Passenger Immigration and follow the prompts to complete.
- After this is complete you will be able to reserve Shore Excursions, Lotus Spa reservations, add any Special Requests and Cruise Preferences.
- You will then be able to print your travel summary, print boarding passes, and luggage tags. You can also email your travel summary and boarding passes.
- Everything you need to hop onboard will be printed from this area.
Please take the time to complete this at least seven days prior to sailing so you can start your cruise vacation as soon as you show up at the pier. Happy sailing.
You might enjoy: