Sailing on a Disney Cruise? Jealous!
Before you hit the seas, one of the most important things to complete is your pre-cruise registration.
Disney Cruise Line has created an check-in process online to save you time at the pier. Completing these beforehand will get you onboard quickly, so you can enjoy your vacation!
To get started, just visit www.disneycruise.com.
- You will need to register an online account with Disney Cruise Line, this protects your information so no one access to your reservation but yourself.
- On the right hand side look hover over the Planning Center tab (last tab, top right of page), under that click My Online Check-In. When this page comes up on the right hand side you will see a box titled Log In & Retrieve Reservation. This requires the email address and password that you just registered for your Disney online account, as well as the Disney cruise line reservation number and your date of birth.
Once you have entered the Online Check-In, there are 3 mandatory forms that need to be completed for each passenger:
- Guest Information Form – legal first and last name, date of birth, address, citizenship, emergency contact info
- Payment Authorization Form – set up your shipboard account for purchases
- Online Check-In Signature Form- the cruise ticket contract that all adults must read and sign.
- There are 4 other forms that you may want to consider:
- Flight Information Form – this is important if you have booked air independently from the cruise line, it will help coordinate your arrival time at the airport with the shuttle bus to the port. This form must be completed at least 48 hours prior to sailing.
- Flight Modification Form - this is used if you booked your flights through Disney, it allows you to request changes such as a specific airline, non-stop flights, different class of service. This form must be completed 60 days prior to sailing, once completed a Disney rep will contact you within 48 hours.
- Special Service Information Form- This optional form allows you to report special needs. It also allows you to arrange for wheelchair access, lift, oxygen and/or special dietary needs so that Disney Cruise Line can best accommodate the members of your travel party during your vacation. You can print the form, fill it out. and then mail, email or fax it to Disney.
- Minor Authorization Form- if traveling with a child of whom you are not the parent or legal guardian, you must complete this form and bring it with you to the port terminal.
Once the Check-In is completed, please print documents and take them with you to the pier. Keep all forms handy for check-in. If you pack them in your suitcase you will have to complete them again at the pier which only delay the start of your amazing vacation.
Now all that’s left to do is order that umbrella drink!