You’ve picked out the Royal Caribbean cruise that fits your busy schedule and made a deposit, so what comes next?
Now, it’s time to complete the pre-registration for your cruise.
Completing the pre-registration, or Online Check-In, process for all the guests in your reservation will save you from having to fill out forms at the pier and needs to be completed 3 days prior to your saildate.
Once you have completed the Online Check-In process, you will receive a ‘SetSail Pass’. It indicates that you successfully completed the check-in process for you and those guests listed on your SetSail Pass. You will bring your signed SetSail Pass with you to check in at the cruise terminal.
The process can seem a bit over-whelming, but if you follow these simple steps, it will be fast and painless.
First, gather the information that will make fulfilling the check-in a breeze.
- Ship, Sail Date and Royal Caribbean Reservation Number
- Full Legal First and Last Names for Each Passenger –Names must appear as they do on your travel documents: passport or certified birth certificate.
- Passport Number, Issuance and Expiration Date if applicable–OR note that you will bring appropriate proof of citizenship (certified birth certificate) and photo ID
- Name of an Emergency Contact Person and Phone Number
- Travel Plans Before and After the Cruise, if applicable–Flight Numbers and Schedule
- Credit Card to Set Up Your Onboard Expense Account–OR note that you will bring cash to set up your account upon check-in at the pier.
Once you have gathered this information, you are ready to get started.
Visit www.RCCL.com. At the top of the home page, hover over the tab, Before you Board. Choose the 3rd selection down, Online Check-in.
On the next page, on the far right-hand side you will see Log-In to Online Check-in. Fill in the requested information: Last name, Reservation #, Date of Departure, Ship Name, click Submit.
You have now accessed your reservation.
Before you begin your Check-In, scroll down to the bottom of the home-page. At the bottom, select Request Luggage Tags in green. Enter the address you would like your luggage tags sent to.
Royal Caribbean’s ship luggage tag program provides you with personalized luggage tags before leaving home. Each luggage tag mailer contains eight (8) colorized tags, specific to your ship, sailing date and stateroom assignment.
Once you have requested your tags, click Exit and View Reservation. You can then find Check-In Online, on the right, and start your pre-registration process.
Scroll down until you see your names and click on, Begin Check-In, then just proceed through the next 4 steps for each guest.
Step 1. Guest Information
Step 2. Onboard Expense Account
Step 3. Cruise ticket contract
Step 4. Set Sail Pass
All 4 steps must be completed for each guest, however, you are able to save any completed information and return at a later date to edit or add information.
The only thing left to do is pack and ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!
When is your next Royal Caribbean Cruise?