A big draw for many taking a cruise vacation is the casino.
The ships that do feature a casino, they do it big. Get your own little slice of Vegas at sea with thousands of square feet of lights, action, slots and tables.
- Slot Machines. They have penny machines on up to high payout slot machines. Me? I tend to stick with the penny slot as I am not the luckiest person in the world.
- Blackjack. This is an easy game to learn and great fun.
- Roulette. I will be honest, Roulette has always intimidated me although I love to watch others test their luck!
- Craps. Roll the dice, try for a 7 or 11, you could win big!
- Poker Nights. Make sure you are ready to show off your bluffing skills.
- Bingo. Don’t laugh, I have had several clients win BIG (even a free cruise!) with B-I-N-G-O.
- Tournaments. Several cruise lines offer Blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em or Slots tournaments, entry fees vary.
- If you have no idea how to play 1-7, never fear, many cruise lines offer ‘learn to play’ with personalized instruction from staff.
The Casino onboard is an entertainment hub for many with its exciting atmosphere. And for those high rollers out there, you can even receive benefits for future cruises depending on how much you spend in the casino!
TIP: There is a bar in the casino, as well as beautiful ladies kindly bringing beverages to you, so make sure you tip as they are not part of the overall gratuities. Smoking is allowed in most casinos, some only allow it in a particular section, but it can still be bothersome if you are sensitive.
Make sure you bring that lucky someone to be by your side! There is nothing better than hitting it big and celebrating with someone special.
You might enjoy:
- Onboard Experience: Energizing Activities Offered on Royal Caribbean
- Try Your Luck Onboard — Princess Cruises’ Casino
- Holland America Nightlife at Sea
- Exciting Venues — Celebrity Cruises’ Nightly Entertainment Options